Polskin Arts & Communications Counselors (Polskin Arts), a division of Finn Partners, is the oldest and largest firm specializing in cultural communications. Founded almost 70 years ago, Polskin Arts works with cultural institutions and with corporations that support the arts.
We are looking for a bright, organized and detail-oriented individual to work in our fast-paced, demanding environment assisting three top level executives with varying needs as well as supporting the entire department as needed. The applicant must be a self-starter who is able to multi-task and has the ability to take initiative and problem solve. He/she must also have extensive computer skills (Word and Excel a must), impeccable phone etiquette and people skills, experience working in a team environment, and ability to prioritize and take direction from several people.
Interest in public relations is a plus and art or art history related experience/knowledge preferred. Room for growth within the department.
• Assist three senior level executives with varying needs
• Answer multi-line phone and direct phone calls as needed
• Organize and schedule meetings
• Maintain calendars and contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Track and submit expense reports
• File and enter data into office management system
• Liaise with executives and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior executives
• Assist with research
• Update and create mailing and press lists
• Track and clip press coverage
• Coordinate press mailings, messenger, and shipping needs
• Check and enter data
• Enter weekly timesheets for senior executives
• Support overall office needs Required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Team player
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong writing skills
• Outstanding internet/ research skills
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Knowledge of NetSuite and Box (or compatible cloud filing systems) a plus
• Knowledge of Cision Point a plus Basic understanding of social media tools + channels
• Interest and basic knowledge of arts publications a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits available.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Named 2015 Midsize Agency of the Year and 2013 Best Agency to Work For by The Holmes Report, 500+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. Our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the technology, consumer goods, travel/economic development, global affairs, arts, and corporate affairs sectors. Our partners have managed major international campaigns and launched some of the most exciting products that have to come to market. Most importantly they are leaders and mentors that inspire both their clients and their teams. Read on to hear some of our stories.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.