Finn Partners, recently named Midsized PR Agency of the Year by PR News and The Holmes Report, is seeking PR professionals who are passionate about technology and ready to make a difference for some of the best clients in the world. This is an opportunity to join a tremendous team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
Finn Partners is looking for a Senior Account Executive (SAE) for its New York office. Candidates should have 2-4 years of agency or in-house experience with national and local market PR, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously. This position will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The SAE or AE may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As and participate in media and influencer outreach.
· Develop and implement media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles that require minimum input from senior colleagues.
· Secure high-profile coverage for clients.
· Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team.
· Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives.
· Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free.
· Research, assist and present new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programs.
· Help manage junior staff development and growth.
· Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
· Be a team player on a growing, cross-office team.
Finn Partners offers:
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 450 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.