Thrive under the rush of tight deadlines? Looking to grow with an agency that values collaboration and partnership? Finn Partners is looking for a Vice President with 10-12 years of experience for its growing Detroit office working on local community relations and national health care clients. Candidate must demonstrate knowledge and experience conducting both local market campaigns across Michigan – as well as national campaigns.
We are looking for a natural leader who's ready to wow our clients with his or her fresh ideas and attention to details. The best candidates for this job are ones who get up every morning thinking how they can help their clients creatively meet their business objectives using the full spectrum of PR tools and services. Can't is not a word in their vocabularies. They tackle problems with solutions. This isn't their first rodeo. They are driven by results, not talk. Candidates should have a 10-12 years of experience. Agency background with both consumer PR and social media experience required, excellent media relationships and client relationship management skills, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead the execution of integrated social media and public relations campaigns.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications and provide counsel with clients.
- Lead the development of program recommendations that will successfully reach client's immediate and long-term goals across earned, owned and social channels.
- Develop and grow senior client relationships.
- Develop overall communications programs for clients.
- Manage profitability and financial aspects of accounts.
- Research, assist and present new business proposals.
- Cross-sell services within Finn Partners.
- Maintain accurate records of staff hours and budgets to help ensure profitability of business.
- Have full understanding of client business and challenges within the industry.
- Work collaboratively with both in-person and virtual teams, as well as with clients.
- Manage account administration duties, such as billing and activity reports.
- Be a team player on a growing, cross-office team.
- 10-12 years of public relations experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge and experience conducting both local market
- campaigns across Michigan – as well as national campaigns.
- Strong, concise and compelling writer and editor.
- Proven presentation and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute creative strategy across traditional and social platforms.
- Ability to motivate and lead others, resolve conflict and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Understands community management and social media analytics.
- Ability to embody the brand voice of various clients and can write/edit appropriate, engaging copy in that voice.
- Demonstrates a passion for keeping a pulse of digital and social media, with an understanding of social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches.
- Has proven ability to handle and manage fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Is organized and possesses the project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects and multiple deadlines.
- Proven track record of earned media placements and established contacts in local, national and consumer media.
- Understands role social media plays in broader communications strategies, including paid search, advertising, public relations and email marketing.
- Uses analytic tools to demonstrate and measure success.
About Finn Partners:
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, since its launch Finn Partners has been one of the fastest growing agencies in the world, and now has 540 professionals and 14 offices. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting growth is a result of integrating new companies and new people into the Finn Partners world through a common philosophy. Finn Partners’ mantra, Work Hard, Play Nice, infuses internal and external relationships, resulting in amazing work and an all-inclusive environment. Finn Partners provides its clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia through its own offices as well as through the PROI Worldwide global network. Headquartered in New York, Finn Partners’ other offices are located in: Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Singapore and Washington, D.C. Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.